Your safety at the Congress
OUR COVID-19 COMMITMENT
You must be fully vaccinated in order to attend Americas Procurement Congress. You will be required to show proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event) on arrival at the event.
1. All attendees must be fully vaccinated to attend
We will accept any overseas proof given at the point of vaccination.
We will not need to collect any additional data regarding your status, you will simply be required to show proof to a member of staff.
Forms of Proof Accepted:
- Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- Digital Vaccine Card – using the Clear App, Excelsior Pass, or another state approved app
2. All attendees must complete a COVID-19 TEST and bring proof of its negative result
The test must be taken no more than 72 hours before your arrival at the venue on the 22 September. Finding a test provider is simple and if you’re in the Massachusetts area please head here to find a local service. At the end of the day, you will be given tests to take at home before your arrival the following morning.
- Forms of Tests Accepted:
- Lateral Flow/Rapid Tests/Antigen Tests
- PCR Test
3. All attendees must NOT attend the Americas Procurement Congress if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
4. All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
5. All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and be respectful of our Safety measures.
If you do not agree to adhere to our safety concerns, or if you have any further questions around our commitment to COVID-19 prevention, please email [email protected]
For FAQ’s, please head here
You must show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. Evidence accepted can include email, text or photo